[Geysers] fw re hot spring accident

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 19:26:59 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/7/2005 8:02:32 PM Mountain Standard Time,
eclipserd at yahoo.com writes:

Why on  earth was the dog anywhere near a thermal area?

I haven't seen it in the news reports and had to ask -- this thermal burn
happened in a spring at Sedge Bay, east of Fishing Bridge. I have not
personally been over there in _many_ years, so I don't know it the area is  marked or
not. But it cerainly is hot -- a geyser has been seen there (when the  lake is
low).