[Geysers] Lone Star geyser article p. 56 USNews&WR July 4-11 issue

billmb at att.net billmb at att.net
Mon Jul 4 01:59:51 PDT 2005

One page by Vicky Hallett on hiking out to LS and seeing
a nice eruption, almost-half-page-picture in color with
nice rainbow of LS erupting.  USNews doesn't have the
circulation of Time or Newsweek but it still goes to
a couple of million, does this mean we'll soon have
bleachers at LS ?  If so I hope it won't mean a repeat
of the Echinus debacle.

Bill Boyce (the lesser half of Susie and Bill)

PS we are at OFI 8-17 July leaving 18 July, then back
1-10 Sep leaving 11 Sep, last day of OFI this year.