[Geysers] Re: Ok....answer me this

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:06:06 PST 2005

I made a few mistakes there.. I was doing my geologic stratigraphy
homework at the same time I wrote that. So thre are at least 6
mistakes in there that I just noticed. Sorry about that.. It is kya
and  I still find it to be unlikely that it is yellowstone ash.  Also,
I am going to be moving to the Yellowstone area in May. However, I am
not sure where to look for apartment information. It seems that
southern Montana is lagging on posting information that I could use to
find an apartment. If anyone has anything that could help me that
would be great you can e-mail it to me at crellison at gmail.com..

Chase Ellison