[Geysers] Query about trail

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 20:28:44 PST 2005

We took this trail in 2003.  It was well-maintained.  You can do a decent
loop - up from Biscuit, then over to the view, then backtrack a bit and then
descend by Mystic Falls with some very nice (fire-cleared) view of these
falls.

So unless there's been some drastic change since 2003 it's still there.

Paul Strasser

  _____