[Geysers] Henderson Geyser History/Transactions

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Jan 10 07:38:53 PST 2005

MA,
I probably shouldn't speak for Scott, but last I heard he's having
computer problems (major crash) and may be offline a while.  Scott uses
Pagemaker to format Transactions.  Not sure which version, but your
formatting may already be compatible with his program.  I think the only
issue would be page size differences which would affect text flow.  But
aren't we all wanting to read the text anyway?  I suggest burning a CD
and mailing it to him at the winter (So. CA) address.

Thanks,
Udo Freund

  _____