[Geysers] Polluters

Cindy Rose crose61514 at wyoming.com
Wed Feb 16 20:54:59 PST 2005

Udo and all--

If I were Queen of the World, there would be a mandatory hybrid vehicle law
until a completely non-hydrocarbon dependent vehicle were developed, solar
panels and wind turbines on every roof, mandatory recycling of damn near
everything and enforced noise/light pollution laws everywhere.
Noisy-Davidson would be required to make motorcycles that don't exceed a
whisper, motorhomes would have to be parked at park entrances and the
drivers forced to take solar shuttles so that animal-jam on a meadow muffin
would become a dim memory. Of course we wouldn't ever have to go to war
again, at least unless somebody really does threaten our beloved way of
life, and children would be forced to eat organic broccoli. Until then, keep
those cards and letters going to your NPS, and maybe they'll really do
something logical someday.

Stepping down from her soapbox,
Cindy Rose