[Geysers] Snowcoach- our trip link to photos

Kristen Massey kmassey7 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 00:00:44 PST 2005

Vicky...
I  **wish**  I could be in the park so I could have awesome winter pictures
like yours! The pics you linked us to are GREAT! Well, at least I may be
there this summer...
Speaking of summer...any gazers that are there from May 21 through about
July 31: I would really like to meet you (again?) and learn from you...You
guys are the ultimate source of all Yellowstone knowledge (in my opinion).

Thanks,
Kristen Massey
678-908-6987
(OFI Dining Room 2003; unassigned busser for summer 2005)

P.S. -> Hey Goldberg...did you get the X-mas card I sent you?