[Geysers] Yellowstone Whispers

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 19:34:30 PST 2005

Thank you everyone who wrote in response to the Yellowstone Whispers!!!
Your responses really helped clarify the legend, although there are
more questions than real answer, It's a very cool phenomenon made even
more striking by the lack of any confirmed physical explanation for it.

Your story about the Whispers was especially incredible, Scott--the
thunderstorm, then sunset and the sound. Maybe someday I will be
fortunate enough to hear the Whispers--although right now, I'd be happy
with just enough luck to see Fan and Mortar for the first time.

And yes, Lucille, it is the same authors that wrote Weird New
Jersey--they now have a book out called Weird U.S.A.

Glad you liked my photo of Clepsydra and Spasm in the calendar, Janet.
Much appreciated. I was very excited it was chosen for publication.
Pat Snyder