[Geysers] Exhibits new OFVEC

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:39:32 PST 2005

I fear that I may have given the impression in my last post that I did not
think that members of this list do not already write their share of letters
and comment forms.  On the contrary, it is because I know that many of you
do that I wanted to point it out to the rest who may want to but haven't.

Yes, every letter is *supposed* to get responded to.  And yes, it is not
usually by the Superintendent herself but by someone in the Administration
from the appropriate office (Public Affairs, Planning, Concessions, etc.).
I am not as certain about the official comment forms.  They are supposed to
follow up quickly on safety concerns, and in the one instance when my
comment dealt with safety I actually got a phone call in response.

-Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com