[Geysers] Giant in 2005

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 20:30:09 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/20/2005 3:55:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com writes:

There was an eruption  between 11/02 and 11/24.  NPS Ranger Carolyn Loren
replaced the signs in  front of Giant on 11/24 an hour before it  erupted.

Well, I've gotten enough responses and have gone back into the files, and
this is something that somehow did not get to me. Thanks to all. Also, I have
long known about Jens Day's monitor at Giant, but I certainly wasn't sure  that
it is (we hope) operating.