[Geysers] Geyser report from New Zealand

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 20 19:01:47 PST 2005

Thank you, Ron, for this very interesting history! I, too, visited Lady
Knox (in 2003). I could not help casting mild aspersions on the soaping
process after I saw it. For a couple of pictures see:
http://www.yellowstonetreasures.com/rotorua.htm.

It always helps to understand the history of a place, and I apologize
for not appreciating the whole significance of this unique place.

Janet Chapple
-------