[Geysers] Geocorps

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 17:18:50 PST 2005

I don't know if this would apply to anybody we know -- ah, hem -- maybe we
already know the one existing applicant? But anyway, for those who are 9must
be)  member of the Geological Society of America, the Geocorps program has a
position  avilable in YNP, working with/under Hank Heasler. In addition, Gallatin
National  Forest has two positions available (no applicant yet) working on
mineral  deposits and such.

I'm not interested, but was looking out of curiosity. If this applies to
anybody else, go to _www.geosociety.org/geocorps_
(http://www.geosociety.org/geocorps) .