[Geysers] Old Faithful Protection Act

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 21:27:43 PST 2005

Jeff--

I've tried to research the same thing without a lot of success. I do
know that the well that the CUT began to drill is no longer an active
problem (as you say), and also that the USGS was charged (probably in
the 1990s) with determining the relationship between the La Duke Hot
Spring and those at Mammoth. Maybe you'd have some luck through USGS
sources.

Janet Chapple
-------