[Geysers] El Tatio with Google Earth

caverns caverns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:08:57 PST 2005

Rhonda and my Tatio / Google Earth database is now online. The relevant
information and instructions can be found at:
http://www.alanglennon.com/geysermap

The example has two purposes: 1) to serve as a learning resource on El Tatio
Geysers, Chile, and 2) to provide infrastructure for some of my other
research.

Please contact me if you have comments, suggestions, concerns, uncover
errors, find broken links, whatever. I appreciate the comments I have
already received from Scott Bryan and others.

Best wishes,
Alan

J. Alan Glennon
UCSB Geography