[Geysers] MODERATOR COMMENTS

Carlton Cross cross at bmi.net
Sat Aug 27 18:19:27 PDT 2005

Comment 1:  In what follows, one of the subject lines says "SPAM", but it
should not be there.  I didn't do it, and, unfortunately, I can't undo it.
It's a curse from the computer gods.

Comment 2:  Every so often, we get messages from someone who can't contact the
list.  Because of the heavy spam load, we have set the list server to accept
messages from valid list addresses only.  I'm not sure what the rejection
message says, but at least one or two people were offended by it.  If you have
received such a message, I'd like to see what it says.  I've never been
able to
find where the message originates. If I can figure out where it comes from,
I'll change the stupid thing.

So, if your address changes, your email will be rejected unless you subscribe
with the new address.  It's not what we'd choose--just the lesser of two
evils.

Remember that you can subscribe, unsubscribe and change your profile via the
Web at
http://mailman.wwc.edu/mailman/listinfo/geysers

You can recover your password by following the "Unsubscribe or Edit Options"
link at the bottom of the page.

Carlton Cross
Alternate Moderator