[Geysers] cell phone/old Faithful functionality question

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 18:46:56 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/25/2005 6:07:00 PM Mountain Standard Time,
upperbasin at comcast.net writes:

So I  ask all the gazers - what cell service do you use; does it work at OF
and  elsewhere in YNP, is it roaming or normal, is it digital,  etc.

No doubt Kendall Madsen will reply himself, but in case not -- I'm pretty
sure he has AT&T (does that still exist as a separate company ? ) digital at
Old Faithful....

Beyond that -- I/we did without cell service forever (literally) until a
very short time ago. I find that I can get along without it now, just fine,
thank you. And frankly, I wish everybody else in the geyser basin would get  along
without, too.