[Geysers] geysers and property

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 20:23:41 PDT 2005

I really have nothing much to say about geysers. I said that I  wouldn't
mention Fan and Mortar until they'd erupted. Well, sorry -- they didn't  erupt.
Silex didn't either, nor much else.

But now I hope the moderator will allow -- per studies of the local  ("Hebgen
Basin") Multiple Listing Service, there are presently NO vacant lots  for
sale in or near West Yellowstone, where the average price of an existing
property is $260,000 -- this is higher than for Bozeman. This is up around 30%  in 1
1/2 years. Earlier this season there were people who expressed interst in  the
local real estate scene. Well, prices are climbing rather fast, apparently.
So...