[Geysers] RE: Short Early Grotto Postmarathon

Jan and Lew janet.johns5 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 16 18:07:38 PDT 2005

Shortest Grotto we recorded
7/22/95
Start 2:58
End  12:04  (Lew visual end 12:19)
556 minutes duration

Start 1513
End  1538
24 minutes duration

We both were there in the morning taking stupid notes about the marathon pool and the eternal (I mean variable) spring.  Seems we spent the morning watching them do nothing very interesting then we went to the hill. It seems we were watching Beehive at 1551 that day.   So a Rocket would be possible since no one would have been looking that way.  I do think that we went through stuff with David and David and came up with the notion of a "false marathon stop" with great glee.....(its even in our notes) what fun it was!

Jan and Lew