[Geysers] Gerlach visit

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Fri Apr 22 19:39:58 PDT 2005

The Nevada Department of Transportation has a book called "Nevada Map Atlas"
that is available for around $12 on the web site ( www.nevadadot.com ).
Look under traveler information|maps.  This is a good book for Nevada back
roads.  If you don't need the detail a free State Map is also available at
the website, or they can be picked up at the District office in Reno.  They
should also have the atlas.  The address and phone numbers are listed in the
web page.

Kevin
ksleany at cox.net