[Geysers] Gerlach visit

Tom Kearney twogazers at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:06:05 PDT 2005

Prior to heading back to Yellowstone for the summer, I'll be making a
leisurely trip from San Diego to Seattle.  There was some discussion a while
back about the thermal features at Gerlach, NV and I'd like to see them.

Can anyone supply a link to maps, access information?  Google gets me some
words about Gerlach as a stop on the way to the "Burning Man."  Scott
Bryan's book (3rd edition) has a few pargraphs mentioning a possible park,
possible private property.  I expect to be there May 13 or 14.  Any advice?

Thanks in advance.  See you in the geyser basins.

Tom Kearney

"You may not be coming from where I'm coming from, but I do know that
relativism isn't true for me."