[Geysers] Geyser Report 4-16-05

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 15 18:13:38 PDT 2005

Have been away for a couple of weeks and just got back:

Wolves in the area have been killing several bison.  There are a number of
carcasses in the area and a couple of bears have been eating on them.

Sawmill was erupting every time I went by it today.

Grand was 1711ie (?/?1C)

There was a Giant Hot Period around 1045.  When I got to Giant at 1058,
Bijou was blasting away and water was running off the platform.

Grotto was in marathon all day.

The marker that I placed at F&M in late March was gone.  I replaced it.

The marker I placed at East Sentinel was still present today.

MK