[Geysers] Excelsior report

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 19:17:31 PDT 2005

So I quickly and easily (and amazingly) located Hutchinson's report about
Excelsior in 1985 -- 6 1/2 pages, including 3 full pages of single-spaced
eruption table (daytime observations only).

I openly ask -- I seem to recall seeing photos, just recently, of the 1985
activity. But where? was it in the NPS online slidefile, or ???  Anyhow, does
anybody have photos of that action?

And to Lee -- just to confrim that it is OK to re-publish Rick's
article....?...