[Geysers] FW: UW-fac: Geologist to Talk on Yellowstone Lake

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 19:48:14 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/14/2005 17:02:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
THert at uwyo.edu writes:
This was an enlightening talk.  She will be in the Park this summer
continuing her work.  Perhaps there is some way that Hank or someone could get her to
give this talk up there.
I hope people recognize that my comment was in regard to the phraseology in
the announcement of the talk, NOT of the content of Dr. Morgan's talk itself.
(If somehow you didn't catch it, then  please re-read "large magma body ON the
lakebed".) To have such a talk given in YNP would be wonderful.