[Geysers] Geyser data summary

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Sun Apr 10 21:09:48 PDT 2005

Scott,

Good questions!  By the way, I today received the next set of downloads, so
it is back to the keyboard.  Unfortunately the logger on Beehive has gone
missing (critter attack, we think), so no more data there after the 28
February data.  I have an article in the upcoming Geyser Gazer SPUT with
more data, discussion, and some of the graphs so that may help explain what
is going on.

My answers are interleaved below.