[Geysers] satellite imagery

Polly Panos pollypanos at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 19:56:11 PDT 2005

	I did a Google search of "satellite imagery."  It gave me several sites!
Some are of cached photos, but others say that they are real-time.  Some of
the sites require a fee, but many of them are free.  I haven't had time to
do a great deal of exploring yet to see which site(s) give the best
Yellowstone info, but some of you might have time to look . . .
		Polly Panos