[Geysers] GIANT, Sept. 26 @ 2235

John6151 at aol.com John6151 at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 22:27:19 PDT 2004

Having spent the past three days with Suzanne I say  "Jolly good show"  Your
geyser quest is complete.  Sorry I left before the eruption but I couldn't be
any happier for you.  Thanks for being so faithful and persistent.  Events
leading up to the eruption in my notes as follows:
Grotto Marathon stops after 23:00 9/25
9/26
1st Recovery hot period 4:40  (Graham Meech)
fairly weak hot period 7:45 (Suzanne Getter)
Very Strong Hot period 11:40-9 minutes 20 seconds, Mastiff filled quickly
with strong surges to 3 to 4 feet with jetting to 6 feet.  India fully covered in
first 5 minutes.  A get your camera out type of activity.
Weaker hot periods of 5 minutes or less at 15:40 and 16:45.
I went home after dark so Suzanne can fill us in on the remaining details
when she returns home.

John Warnock