[Geysers] Beehive long interval

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 09:31:25 PDT 2004

Back in California... many thanks to Ralph for sending the "last" download
numbers for Beehive and Little Squirt. All I want to say here is...

Remember how I predicted that Beehive would again have an episode of long
interval(s) on about September 22 (specifically [ho ho] at 05:43? Well, shucks
... I missed by a day. On September 21, the interval ending at 01:25
(electronic) ended an interval of 22h 32m. On the 22nd, at 11:03(e) was another longish
interval, 19h 09m.

As before, I do not pretend to know what is causing this episodic
long-interval business, but as shown here, it is regular enough to be "predicted."