[Geysers] People's bikes

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Fri Sep 24 07:14:07 PDT 2004

MA,

First, this went to the list, so I might as well reply here to explain.

Mike Keller said he would find a place for them, but if you prefer to
store them (and return them to the basin next spring), go ahead.  But,
_please_, get together with Mike on this so that it gets done.  Many
thanks for the offer.

For others who don't know, Janet and I left our old white and green
trail bikes for use as "people's bikes" after we bought new ones in
July.  Hope they helped get some downbasin eruptions seen and into the
logbook.

And if someone would like to tune them up next spring for the 2005
season, _please_ do so.  Perhaps donations could help share the cost?
Let us know if or what is needed.

Thanks,
Udo Freund