[Geysers] Norris = lots of Quakes in US Saturday & Sunday? (Frangos)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 20:17:53 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/20/2004 8:29:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ynp4me at yahoo.com writes:
Lots of bigger quakes in Mammoth CA- which is in the
Long Valley Caldera

I have NOT checked the quake sites, but per the TV there is an area some 100
miles north of Mammoth Lakes, right on the California-Nevada b order near
Bodie, where in the past 48 hours there have been over 400 quakes, the largest at
M4.6. All interestingWhat has Daisy done???? I'll be into the UGB tomorrow!

Scott