[Geysers] Re: Place Names---latest USBGN procedures---from Lee Whittlesey

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 07:37:19 PDT 2004

Lee Whittlesey recently produced an NPS document bearing on the naming of
thermal features, and gaining "official" status for names. In this document,
GOSA, some of GOSA's individual "members" and my book are noted as authoritative
names reference sources. This led me to query Lee about the status of names
that have already appeared in my book, and in the upcoming new edition. Here is
my latest offering on the matter.

 In a message dated 9/16/2004 2:30:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time,