[Geysers] The last Plume

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 06:26:17 PDT 2004

As I write I don't know if it might alrady have been posted, but per the
electronic monitor maintained by Ralph Taylor, there was NOT an eruption of Plume
at 07:55 on September 8, so the logbook record is faulty on that. Per the
electronics, the last was at 00:44 on the 8th... Ralph also advised the the
monitor indicated activity by "Scuba" from 08:43 on August 27 until 19:38 on
September 6. All of which fits nicely with the cyclic stuff on Geyser Hill.

Thanks Ralph.

Scott