[Geysers] Mammoth Justice Center Environmental Assessment Comment Period

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Wed Oct 27 12:41:15 PDT 2004

Comment period has opened for the proposed new Justice Center building
in Mammoth.  The EA document can be viewed at URL:
http://www.nps.gov/yell/technical/planning/pdfs/courtea-last.pdf

I only saw a computer generated drawing of the proposed building on the
cover.  No other graphics were visible, only blank space on pages
labeled as having drawings, maps, etc.  Although I have a general idea
of where the site is based on the text, I would have preferred to see a
map.  It's hard to comment when information is limited.

A printed copy may be requested from:

Planning Office
Yellowstone Justice Center EA
PO Box 168