[Geysers] Thanks and a notice

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 18:05:55 PDT 2004

Briefly but with sincerity, thanks to all the people who have posted geyser
reports in the past few days. Much appreciated.

Trusting that the moderator(s) will allow the following: much to the probable
amazement of some readers, Betty and I are moving. Yes! Again. I post this
now a bit in advance, as our escrow close is October 29 and we won't see the
moving van until November 4. Please don't ask an explanation -- I'll say only
that this is a very beneficial (and hopefully last) move both financially and
logistically. (I will say that we stand to profit over $200K in 18 months.)

For any who might be -- ahem -- wanting to send anything like Tranactions to
me, the old address (below #1) is valid until November 4. The new address
(number 2 below) will be valid starting before then but will become the only
address as of November 5.

No new phone number as yet, but good ol' TSBryan at aol.com will still be valid.

T. Scott Bryan (old address, #1)
43355 N. Heritage Palms Drive