[Geysers] Geyser Report: GIANT, October 11 @ 1515

Graham Meech meechg at erols.com
Tue Oct 12 16:56:49 PDT 2004

Well I guess all those 8-9 minute hot periods last week were a good sign for
Giant!  Shame it could not have erupted while Kitt and I were there to see
it but congratulations to you Tara, Dave and Andrew for getting to see Giant
again.  Thanks for the detailed information Tara and I am glad it waited
till the weather cleared up, it sounds like the start was great.

I guess I will just have to come back again next year to see Giant :)