[Geysers] Echinus Geyser [Chase Ellison]

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:06:03 PDT 2004

Ned,
     I can only speculate as to why this may have happened but with
all geyser areas and their interweaving connections  we may never know
why things happen. Echinus has a differany color than what I remember.
When I saw it in July is was almost clear. Maybe brown but that could
have just been the rocks. The years before echinus started acting
weird its color was a pretty egg shell blue.  Echinus may just be
getting its water from a differance source now? Maybe there has been
other springs and geysers around the back basin with more energy.
Recently, over by Green Drangon spring alot has been happening is this
an outlet of echinus? We may never know but it is a good question.

Chase Ellison