[Geysers] Echrinus Geyser

Ned Pierson nedjan at ida.net
Tue Oct 5 14:15:43 PDT 2004

I was wondering if anyone had any information on what has changed Echrinus
so much. We have watched it for many years and spent many hours watching
it. It has always been our favorite geyser to watch and enjoy with our six
children and now some of our grandchildren. I have noticed the color of the
rocks have changed. Also the geysers doesn't drain like it used to, it used
to drain completely down and sound like a bathtub when draining or erupt as
high and isn't as predictable. The time between eruptions has lengthened.