[Geysers] Obituary

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Sun Nov 14 09:46:21 PST 2004

John,
  I to want to express my regards and sympathy for you and your family in the
time of your father's passing.  Like unto you, my father is approaching that
golden age (mine is 83 years) and like your father started me on a fifty plus
year venture of visiting Yellowstone Park.  My first visit was in about 1951
for a fishing trip on the Yellowstone River.  I've been going there ever since.

  I only met you and your daughter one time.  I was sleeping, waiting for
BEEHIVE and you and your daughter sat down near me.  I shared my Pretzels with
your daughter.  That was about three years back.  I have enjoyed reading your
inputs to this list over the years.  I think back to Beehive each time I see
your postings.  So, yes, I appreciate your father's life and choice of his
vacationing to Yellowstone.
   God bless and best wishes to you family.  Will most likely see you and
your family members in the Park in the future.
    Regards,
        Gary Henderson
        Meridian, Idaho