[Geysers] LIST ADMINISTRATION

Carlton Cross CrosCa at wwc.edu
Wed Nov 10 22:46:32 PST 2004

In the last few days, I think we have solved the problems that remained
with blacklisting and spam.  So, if anything odd continues to happen, I
can't predict what it might be.

Recently, our IP address was blacklisted in a way that probably
affected a few list members.  If you think you have not gotten all of
the postings, you can look at the archives at the URL below.  In the
future, if you ever find that you are not getting everything that is in
the archives, please contact either me or David Monteith.

The password you'll need for reading the archives is at the end of your
welcome message.  If you've lost track of that, you can go to the second
link below and follow the Reminder option.

Here's where you can see the archives.

https://mailman.wwc.edu/mailman/private/geysers

Here's where you can go for changing your subscriber options or
recovering your password.

https://mailman.wwc.edu/mailman/options/geysers

For general information, go to