[Geysers] "Ranger" Ted Parkinson

Karen and Paul Webb caros at aros.net
Fri Dec 10 17:34:41 PST 2004

 From Karen Webb (hope I'm doing this right)
Some of you who have been around for a bit may remember "Ranger Ted"
Parkinson, who retired to the SLC area (and married an older friend of
mine, Merridy Ayer).  He died (ascended to the Abha Kingdom, for the
other Baha'is on this list) on December 5; funeral services will be held
tomorrow.  He is asking that in lieu of any sort of remembrance sent to
Merridy, donations be made in his name to the Nature Conservancy or the
American Red Cross (although I'm sure he'd be happy with anything that
went to the YA as well).  Merridy can be reached at
tedsave9 at xmission.com, or I would be happy to convey any kindly thoughts
on your behalf if you are uncomfortable emailing Merridy directly.
Karen

--
"Say, O Maid of Heaven!  Step out of thy vaulted chamber... Put on, in the Name of thy Lord, the broidered robe of light"