[Geysers] Giant August 2 eruption

Joeerg at aol.com Joeerg at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 03:17:10 PST 2004

Paul,

We probably have 30 or so photos altogether, taken from various angles, in
addition to video footage of much of the eruption, also taken from several
vantage points.  I have already offered to share this material with Scott, and
certainly the same goes for anyone on this board who might be interested.

Just let me know.

Deb Stahl