[Geysers] LIST ADMINISTRATION

Carlton Cross CrosCa at wwc.edu
Thu Aug 12 09:32:08 PDT 2004

>From Carlton Cross (Alternate Moderator) 12 Aug 04

Some of you have your email set up to produce both plain text and
styled text (html) with the result that the message appears once in a
readable form followed by the badly cluttered (almost unreadable) html
form.  To reduce this clutter and the size of the messages, please set
your email client to produce plain text only.  The moderator can no
longer remove the extra text as we had been doing before converting to
Mailman.

Also, our custom has been not to include the complete previous message
when you are replying to a post.