[Geysers] Elmendorf book/Newcomb address

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 12 07:21:23 PDT 2004

 From Janet Chapple, Aug.12, 2004

Two non-geyser items here, but I'll be brief.

Thank you to Chase Ellison for researching and sending the Elmendorf
book information. Since 1915 falls in the period of YNP history I am
currently researching, I have ordered the book (really a thin
periodical). If there should be anything of interest to GOSA in it,
I'll send the word along after I've received it.
-------
If Michael Newcomb reads this--or to the list moderator: Could I please
have your/his e-mail address again? I'm afraid our correspondence about
geyser pictures is in Rhode Island, and I'm in California for a few
weeks.

Regards,
Janet