[Geysers] Sad News

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:04:55 PST 2017

Hello Everyone.
Lotus Baker posted on Facebook that Steve Bezore, a geyser gazer well-known
to the fall crowd (he usually arrived during Labor Day week), passed away
on Feb. 26, 2017.

Lotus didn't have any further details, but she did post some really nice
photos of Steve on her Facebook page. Hope we can get permission to share
those photos in the Sput or on this list.

I remember Steve very well, especially for his great sense of humor and
nice talks while waiting at Fan & Mortar. He also really liked Artemisia
Geyser.

If I hear any further information, I will pass it along. Rest in peace,
Steve, you will be missed.
Pat Snyder