[Geysers] Long Valley UNNPS/G?

Mike Keller kscope_ynp at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 12:10:14 PST 2017

This looks to be one of the features in the valley vs. something in the two larger collections of thermal features on Hot Creek and Little Hot Creek.  Long Valley is kind of like Hayden Valley with group of features along the rivers and scattered individual clusters across the heart of the valley and treeline on the southern portions of the valley.  I've seen several springs/perpetual spouters like this when exploring the area.
MK