[Geysers] NEW GEYSER LIST SERVE

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:31:39 PDT 2017

I am also not getting notifications of new posts and I signed up to get
them. It also doesn't show up in my Google Groups, I have to go back to the
GOSA website and relink to find it.

Wondering if we could get better instructions as to how to make Google
Groups a bit more user friendly?
Thanks in advance!
Pat Snyder