[Geysers] 2016 Geyser Gazing Celebration Media Request

wboekel wboekel at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 11:53:33 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

It is that time of year again to celebrate all the good times we had this season! I am actually starting the collection process early this year! I will be doing another celebration video again this year and would like submissions from everyone. Media must be from the 2015-2016 winter season and the 2016 summer season. Here is last year's video if you are wondering what to send: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKHDEtPJOCc

Please email submissions to wboekel65 at gmail.com or if you got videos or a ton of pictures I find that Dropbox works very well for that. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MEDIA OVER FACEBOOK!!!!! The picture quality on Facebook is normally too low and posts are easily missed so I just don't do Facebook posts. Also for videos: I WILL NOT SCRAPE OFF OF YOUTUBE! Again the quality suffers when I do this so please just Dropbox me the file.

Dropbox instructions: my account is under wboekel at comcast.net and you can either give me a link to a folder (preferred), create a shared folder with me, or send me an email requesting a link to a folder that you can upload to if your Dropbox is too small. NAME YOUR FOLDERS WITH YOUR NAME AND GEYSER CELEBRATION 2015. IF YOU DO NOT PUT A NAME ON YOUR FOLDER I WILL NOT USE THE MEDIA. Don’t know what Dropbox is... follow this link: https://db.tt/50gqmhzL

I plan on having the video done by Thanksgiving and the sooner the better on getting your submissions in!

If you have any questions please private message me or send me an email.

GO F&M and have a wonderful winter!

Will Boekel