[Geysers] Important Document--Comment Period Closes in 2 Days

Michael Goldberg goldbeml at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Nov 22 22:24:57 PST 2016

The comment period appears to have been 30 days (October 19-November 18),
however I don't follow NPS business regularly and wasn't aware of this
until Jeff Cross mentioned it shortly before the deadline.

The summary page is located at
https://parkplanning.nps.gov/document.cfm?documentID=75328

>From there there's a link to the full document, which some people have had
trouble opening.  On my computer it opens only if I ignore the error
messages and tell it not to "repair" the file.

Michael Goldberg
Michael.Goldberg at uc.edu