[Geysers] Geyser Report Friday, May 27, 2016

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:20:33 PDT 2016

Geyser Report Friday, May 27, 2016

34 degree sleet on west entrance road at 0700.

2 swans in the tiny wet spot at Whiskey Flat(s) as I passed, gone when I
returned for Fountain.

Revegetation is underway on the hillside behind Grand Prismatic per Rebecca
Roland.

Fountain parking lot has 2 new chemical toilets, bringing it up to 4 seats.

Beehive: 0444 GT (Indicator @ 0446 GT)
Grand: 0455 wc GT, 1151 G2C GT
Riverside: 0409ie wc GT, 1048 ns wc GT
Fountain: 1139
Super Frying Pan 1031 ns
Morning's Thief: 1140, 1142, 1146

The Lower Store, now open at 0900, will open earlier starting 6/3.  There
were no road closures posted at the West Gate as I entered.  The
pre-season, bear-management closed areas Fountain Flat to UGB are due to
open this weekend.   Madison Ranger station was opened at 0900 today.
Summer Park Newspapers are now in distribution.

Barbara Lasseter