[Geysers] Geyser time entries

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Sat May 21 17:19:11 PDT 2016

Hello All,
I find I agree with David.  I know of several times I have been waiting for Beehive and called Castle NS only to find the Web Cam caught it two or three minutes before I did, so it was not NS.  I was just looking in the wrong direction.  I think the question of the "most accurate" time will be with us for some time after this.  But this is an issue I think we would benefit from looking at.
Stephen Eide