[Geysers] new thing near Plume, and Ballcap query

Genean Dunn tddandngd at gmail.com
Sat May 14 21:55:01 PDT 2016

Hi All,

We have seen many posts regarding the recently active feature near Plume.
We would love to have a writeup for the June Sput of the current and
historical background on this and nearby features.

If anyone is interested, please let us know.

We are always looking for articles. Please consider writing one. If you are
unsure of having enough information/photos/etc. please let us know and we
will try to assist you and/or find another gazer to assist.

We will be working on the June Sput beginning the week of June 6th, so send
your ideas or articles.

Tom and Genean Dunn

<>